Why Mentor? Jul16

I believe God has called us all to live a life that is so much bigger than what we often envision for ourselves!  It’s so easy to fall into the mentality we’re just ordinary women with limited skills and abilities, instead of extraordinary women that the Living God wants to live through to impact this world and eternity for His glory!  So we often avoid doing something out of our comfort zone.  But when we choose to follow God, fully expecting Him to do far more through us than we can do within ourselves, He shows up in some amazing and life changing ways.

There are countless women looking for an older woman who has walked their season of life, someone who can help them navigate the different situations they face and who can model how to walk with Christ in whatever roles they have . . . daughter, wife, mom, friend, follower of Christ, employee, etc.  You might not have all the answers, but you do have wisdom gained from life experiences and what God has taught you personally through these experiences.

Titus2 Mentoring Women provides all you need to take a group of women and invest in their lives.  The only missing ingredient is . . . you!  So what are you waiting for?  Step out of your comfort zone and see what God will do in and through your life.  You’ll not regret it, nor will the women you choose to walk with for a season!

Praying for you to take that first step!

Regina

Why Mentor? Jul16

Praying for you to take that first step!

Regina

Leave a Reply:

Gravatar Image

+ 1 = nine

9 Responses to “Why Mentor?”

1. Martha Richie July 10, 2012 at 8:34 pm #

Regina,
    Congratulations! The website looks awesome and is so user-friendly. In just a matter of minutes I completely organized my year by topics! What a help already.
    Thank you for making this tool available to us.
    Blessings, Martha

2. Bill Williams July 11, 2012 at 3:41 am #

Regina,
    I love this website… and you of course!
    Bill

3. Jocelyn Hamsher July 16, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

I attended a seminar today led by Regi Campbell, founder of Radical Mentoring. God has impressed upon me more and more the high calling of Titus 2- to walk with women, mentor the next generation and equip others to do the same. I’ve been meeting with women for years, and have begun praying HOW to equip others to do the same beyond one-on-ones. God answered my prayer today as I sat and listened to Regi. He gave me this website. Rejoicing in the Lord and answered prayer! Thank you and God’s richest blessings to you!

• Regina Williams July 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

So excited that God connected us! I pray the Lord will do more than you can imagine as you invest in younger women!

4. Sheila Hunt July 17, 2012 at 2:27 am #

so excited to see what the Lord does with this wonderful work of your heart for women! Love you!

5. Jean Ryckman July 17, 2012 at 2:52 am #

Regina,

This is AWESOME!!! It is beautiful, user-friendly, and such a wealth of information. Your diligence in honoring the Lord is readily seen in every aspect. Thank you.

Love you always, Jean

6. Gena Ford July 28, 2012 at 4:11 pm #

I’m so glad my friend shared this on Facebook because a young lady who has become my friend asked me to mentor her. I’ve never “officially” mentored anyone though I do disciple high school girls who still come and ask for advice when they’re in college. I still feel out of my comfort zone when mentoring this young lady. I’m glad there’s a resource for me to use. I know God will use me for His glory but I want to make sure He’s guiding me. Thank you for your help!

• Regina Williams July 28, 2012 at 5:33 pm #

I’m so thrilled the Lord led you to these resources. As you follow His leading, He will provide everything you need. Thank you for being available and willing to invest in younger women! If I can help in any way, please contact me. I’ll be praying for you.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. online - August 9, 2015

…Recommended websites

[…] What web host are you the usage of? Can I get affiliate hyperlink in your host? I wish web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol[…]