Titus2 Mentoring Women is designed to make it simple for women to invest in the lives of other women through a mentoring relationship.
We provide all the tools and the direction needed to help the mentor have an impactful ministry. Here’s what is included:
Training & Preparation
Through the use of PDF documents, Titus2 Mentoring Women will help you with everything from how to form your group, to getting ready for your first session, to ending with a graduation dinner, and everything in between.
Topics & Schedule
Titus2 Mentoring Women has a suggested 12-month track for married women that has been tested and proven over the course of seven years. In all, we have 16 topics to choose from and information on how to plan and carry out a retreat at the beginning of the year. Each topic module assists the mentor with preparation, content for each session, suggested book titles, and homework for your mentees. Some topics are specific for married women, some for single women. Most topics work for married and single women. The topics available for you to choose from are:
- Intimacy with God
- Identity in Christ
- Peace and Contentment
- Stewardship and Finances
- Purpose and Priorities
- Thought Life
- Growing Through Difficulties
- Intimacy in Marriage
- Dating and Sexual Purity
- Influence in the World
Titus2 Mentoring Women is fully customizable.
- You can go with the set track with suggested books.
- You can create your own topic list specific to your group and change the books up.
Bottom Line – You don’t have to create anything new if you don’t want to!
You’ll be provided with:
- Timeline to plan and launch a Titus2 Mentoring Women ministry or group
- Training material for mentor
- Templates to email perspective mentees
- Applications for mentor and mentees
- Monthly homework assignment sheets and mentor leader guide for each group session